The Health Promotion Agency inspires Kiwis to live healthier lives. Our work includes leading and delivering innovative, high quality and cost effective national health promotion initiatives.
Below are the current vacancies:
Senior Advisor Alcohol
Fixed term till December 2017
We have an opportunity for an experienced person to contribute to our work in developing and implementing HPA’s work in alcohol and pregnancy. This includes the implementation of the Alcohol-free Pregnancies Strategy and input into New Zealand’s Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Action Plan. This is a varied and challenging role and an opportunity to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of Kiwis.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- excellent communication skills, including written and oral communication across cultures and across a range of organisations
- excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- extensive project management experience
- experience developing and delivering national and regional initiatives
- an innovative approach to programme design and delivery
- a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
Experience in the area of alcohol-related harm and/or pregnancy sector or related experience is desirable.
For more about our work, an application form and full job description see below, or phone Linzie Sutton, HR Assistant on (04) 901 0954. Please note, applicants are required to be a non-smoker and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 9am on Monday 10 April. Please send the completed application form, CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent directly to Vacancies, Health Promotion Agency, PO Box 2142, Wellington.