Ensuring the places New Zealanders’ live, work, learn and play are healthy and safe is a core part of HPA’s work.
In September 2014, HPA hosted workshops for employers looking for better ways to reduce employee health and safety risks.
The workshops provided practical tips to:
- take a positive approach to health and safety risk reduction, guided by a healthy organisation vision
- tap into the underlying causes of health, safety, wellbeing and productivity
- be a change agent for supporting healthy behaviours and lifestyles in your workplace.
Download the workshop presentations:
- Graham Lowe - How through healthy vibrant workplaces, employees are inspired to achieve, and are safer and healthier » [PDF, 1.36MB]
- Frank O’Connor - Are we doing all we can to make working well more likely? » [PDF, 964KB]