HPA's Acting Chief Executive is Tane Cassidy. The organisation is structured into four groups.
The Operations group’s role is to:
- set strategies for HPA programmes
- develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- deliver high quality initiatives
- support communities to develop local solutions to local problems.
General Manager – Laurianne Reinsborough
Communications and Capacity
The Communications and Capacity group’s role is to enhance HPA’s performance and reputation by:
- ensuring high quality strategic marketing and communications advice and services
- developing organisation-wide approaches across key settings and population areas
- managing new national health promotion initiatives.
Acting General Manager – Lynne Walsh
Policy, Research and Advice
The Policy, Research and Advice group’s role is to provide policy advice to:
- inform the development of public health policy, health promotion and harm reduction across a wide range of health issues
- provide recommendations on alcohol-related public policy
- advise on best health promotion practice.
Through its research programme, the group provides in-depth understanding of the population groups that our health promotion initiatives are trying to reach and influence, and advice on strategies that are most effective.
General Manager – Cath Edmondson
The Corporate Services group’s role is to enhance HPA's performance by providing effective and efficient support to the organisation in:
- information and communications technology
- information and records management
- human resources
- facilities management.
General Manager – Lucy Hickman