Te Hiringa Hauora Chief Executive is Tane Cassidy. The organisation is structured into five groups.
The Operations group’s role is to:
- set strategies for Te Hiringa Hauora programmes
- develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- deliver high quality initiatives
- support communities to develop local solutions to local problems.
Acting General Manager - Mary O'Hagan
Communications, Digital and Marketing
The Communications, Digital and Marketing group’s role is to enhance the performance and reputation at Te Hiringa Hauora by:
- ensuring high quality strategic marketing and communications advice and services
- developing organisation-wide approaches across key settings and population areas
- managing new national health promotion initiatives.
General Manager – Debra Jensen
Policy, Research and Advice
The Policy, Research and Advice group’s role is to provide policy advice to:
- inform the development of public health policy, health promotion and harm reduction across a wide range of health issues
- provide recommendations on alcohol-related public policy
- advise on best health promotion practice.
Through its research programme, the group provides in-depth understanding of the population groups that our health promotion initiatives are trying to reach and influence, and advice on strategies that are most effective.
General Manager – Cath Edmondson
The Corporate Services group’s role is to enhance performance at Te Hiringa Hauora by providing effective and efficient support to the organisation in:
- information and communications technology
- information and records management
- human resources
- facilities management.
General Manager – Lucy Hickman
Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Kai Okohapai – Papa Nahi