Alcohol and older adults in New Zealand. A literature review.
22 Oct 2014
This comprehensive literature review brings together literature and data on alcohol and older adults from a variety of New Zealand sources. Findings from selected overseas studies are also included.
Topics covered include:
- size, composition, living circumstances and wellbeing
- alcohol consumption patterns
- factors influencing patterns of use
- links between alcohol, ageing and health
- interventions for preventing or reducing harm.