The Health Promotion Agency inspires Kiwis to live healthier lives. Our work includes leading and delivering innovative, high quality and cost effective national health promotion initiatives.
These are varied and challenging roles and a great opportunity to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
Analyst, Digital Insights (Graduate)
12 month fixed-term employment.
Upcoming graduates are welcome to apply.
We have an opportunity for someone to join us in a new insights analyst graduate role. In this role, you will be getting involved in ‘growth hacking’ with our teams and contributing to the formation of a new customer-centric digital analytics and insights practice.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- an evolving interest in, and ability to turn data into insights and insights into product strategy
- sound knowledge and practical experience in data analytics, business analytics and/or business intelligence
- interest or experience in digital innovation and social marketing
- ability to contribute to the configuration, development and application of an analytics stack
- ability to work closely with, and contribute to, multiple work streams and cross-organisation teams
- an ability and proactive approach to developing sophisticated measures, monitors and analytics reporting
- an innovative, creative and pragmatic approach to data and insights.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 31 October 2017.
Please email your completed application form, CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send directly to Vacancies, Health Promotion Agency, PO Box 2142, Wellington.
For more information about our work or this role, phone Linzie Sutton, HR Assistant on (04) 901 0954. Please note, applicants are required to be a non-smoker and be eligible to work in New Zealand.