Are you an experienced Senior RIM Advisor with well-rounded professional information management experience (or a RIM advisor and quick learner with a growth mindset) who has excellent influencing and customer service skills?
We are looking for someone who:
- can hit the ground running, ready for the challenge to autonomously run the day-to-day RIM function and lead RIM initiatives
- has a good knowledge of the NZ Public Records Act 2005 and understands the requirements for recordkeeping in the public sector
- can help HPA make best use of its knowledge and improve business performance by effectively managing and retaining its information
- is able to provide subject matter expertise as well as strategic and operational advice
- has sound experience administrating an EDRMS (preferably iManage / Worksite) and business classification system
- enjoys supporting users, solving problems, and promoting the benefits of effective information management.
You will be part of our Information Services team and complement three IT colleagues, reporting to the Manager for ICT and RIM, in an organisation that encourages all New Zealanders to live healthier lives.
To apply please email a completed HPA application form, CV and covering letter to email@example.com or post to Vacancies, Health Promotion Agency, PO Box 2142, Wellington.
Applications close 9am on Monday 4 February 2019.